Thursday, January 12, 2012

Part 1 of our Germany adventure

Well I can't believe we are back already one week from our trip to Germany. Millie and I loved it! Here's one of my favorite pictures of Millie with her Oma and Opa.
Another picture I love is this one of the three of us taken in Wurzburg with the fortress on the hill in the background.
One the train to Munich to visit my mom's friend, Christa. And of course, while we are there, we have to go see some more Christmas markets. We arrived to a city of snow!
I loved the markets because Germany has the most beautiful Christmas ornaments and decorations. I wish I could have bought them all.
Millie and her cute edible necklace!
Enjoying the cute decorated store windows. This was a huge Steiff toy animal display.

It's snowing again! It was so cold this day. We spent hours outside, but warmed up later in a cafe with some coffee and my favorite- apple strudel in vanilla sauce.


On the train ride back to Wurzburg. I will post some more pictures of the rest of our trip shortly!

No comments: