Monday, November 16, 2009

November days


We had a bit of sleet on Friday (yuck!) but the next day it made for a pretty picture of Mt. Si. Millie and I walked past the other 5 houses on our side of the street to take this photo. Very lucky to have this "backyard" view.

Millie has been very busy lately reading books from the library. Here she is the middle of a very intense tale of Mickey and the Beanstalk.

When she's not reading books these days, she is busy coordinating dresses and accessories from the closet.

Or she may just be wrecking havoc in her room. This ugly scene was created in just under 5 minutes but took triple the time to clean up since "someone" was suddenly too tired to put anything away.

And this cat, Deli, is simply too tired these days to even open his eyes. Although I did get him to lift his head from my blanket. When I figure out how to work the timer on my camera, I'll take some photos of me looking very tired too.

1 comment:

Gisela said...

That is such a pretty view, I love it. Why am I smiling when I see the mess in Millie's room. Must be memories of days gone by :-).
Love you guys, Oma