Sunday, December 18, 2011

Frohe Weihnachten


Merry Christmas from Germany!
We arrived safe and sound (although completely exhausted and jet lagged). I am so happy that Millie gets to spend her Christmas with Oma and Opa. Plus we get to visit the Christmas markets!

Oma and Millie at the market in Würzburg. If I didn't have a weight limit for the airplane, I could definitely go crazy shopping here everyday.


Christmas trolley in town.


Warming up with a glass of Bavarian Glühwein.

Hoping we get some snow! It certainly feels cold enough. We had a light dusting when we woke up this morning. I will post more pictures of Millie and me with Oma and Opa (poor Opa, we will put your photo on the next post). My mom has to guide me through the computer programs since it is all in German and I struggle make sense of how to work and understand the computer here. We are definitely having a great time. Tomorrow Millie, me and my mom are taking the train to Münich to sightseeing (and of course, visit the Christmas market there, too!)

1 comment:

crittersandcrayons said...

How wonderful! We loved Wurzbuerg and Weinachtsmarkts! Have fun! Frohe Weinachten!